Monday, April 29, 2013

Muse Challenge #15

Lucky us, since there are 5 Mondays this month, we have another guest designer to provide inspiration this week. Her pretty card with has lots of texture, shape, beautiful soft colours and, yes, I believe that's MATH there!

You're free to draw your inspiration from any of the elements of this week's Muse card.  Be creative and make a card that reflects your own personal style and flair.

Now here's your Monday Muse, Jen Mitchell


Where will this week's Muse take you?

Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow member’s submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 12 noon EST on Saturday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. Voting ends on Sunday at 12 noon EST. The results of voting will be announced at 8:59 a.m. EST and our new challenge will begin at 9:00 a.m. EST on Monday.

If you missed the voting results for last week's challenge, please scroll down to the previous post.

To play along add your cards to the InLinkz below.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jen, on your guest design! What a super delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration! I'm getting hooked on washi - so this hits the right buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card :)I am thinking... what will I make of this beautiful MUSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely MUSE card, I am excited to play along! This is now a favorite challenge and I look forward to it every week! :)

    PS: I do miss Jackie and hope she is fine and well! She did a great job starting these new challenges and will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing fine Lisa, it's so sweet of you to think of me. I'm glad you found Muse. The DT and members are so talented and wonderful to play along with.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card...thank you so much for the inspiration this week! Loving your challenges!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad I didn't get a chance to make my take on Jen's sensational MUSE card this week! However, it is so nice, as a member, to still be able to leave some love for the participants and vote for them!!

    ReplyDelete